Sunday, July 7, 2013

Toy Review - Aneros Tempo prostate massager

Before I begin, let me explain that I probably will not review a product unless I like it. Anyone that reads one of my reviews can automatically assume I have good things to say about. I won't expend the energy by writing a review about I product I didn't like unless there is something dangerous about the product that people need to be aware of. So with that in mind, let's move on to the review!

The subject if this review is the Aneros Tempo. Now many stores call it a prostate stimulator or massager, but the official Aneros website doesn't use that term. In fact they seem to do a very good job of not providing a label. Well that's all right, because a device so nice shouldn't be labeled!  Take a look at the smooth stainless-steel construction and I'm sure you'll agree that it really is a work of art. 



Aneros describes the Tempo as a unisexual toy, so women and men will enjoy it equally, and I can't see why not. The steel body means that after applying your favorite lubricant it's easy to insert. It retains heat and cold, so can be warmed or cooled before insertion, allowing you to experiment with sensation play. Of course you must be cautious with how hot or cold you make it. If its uncomfortable against back-side of your knee then it's probably not good for your ass. 

Since the Tempo is made of stainless steel it is heavier than other toys made by Aneros, but not too heavy. The tempo has just enough weight to let you know it's there. The great thing is that you can insert the Tempo and just relax or use it while having sex. I find that it increases the strength of my orgasms and does not fall out during. 

So how big is it?  Let's take a look at the stats from Aneros. 

Insertable Length: 3 3/4 inches
Head Diameter: 7/8 inch
Mid-Ridge Knob: 5/8 inch
Lower Knob: 1/2 inch
Base Width: 1 3/8 inches

So the Tempo is a compact toy which should fit just about anyone. It's not designed for thrusting and it will not provide the same sensations as a dildo or vibrator. What it will do is cause your sphincter's and anal muscles to contract, which done alone or combined with other stimulation feels fantastic. 
Price
A year ago this fantastic toy cost about $99, but I have recently seen them going for about $79. This may seem a little expensive for a toy it's size, but it's a toy that's made to last. Stainless steel means it won't tarnish or degrade and can be easily cleaned with soap and water. It definitely delivers bang for the buck and is a great addition to any toy collection. 



No comments:

Post a Comment