Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Check out my book on Amazon.com!

 
Take a look at my first book of short stories about Pegging called Getting Pegged. It’s made up of four stories that range from first-timers to expierienced couples. For the femdom fans, two of the stories take place in a female dominaant relationship, and include other fetishes such as facesitting, creampie, watersports and domination.
Kinks and Drinks - When Collin hooks up with a sexy bartender Veronica he finds out that you can’t judge a book by its cover. Their first dates turns into a wild ride for Collin when he learns how adventurous his date really is.
Late Night Visitor – It’s late in the night when Curt wakes to the sound of his wife coming home from a bachelorette party. After an evening of drinks and bawdy fun she’s ready for sex, and it’s Curt who’s on the receiving end.
Good Morning Dear – A bright Sunday morning finds Pete and Holly still in bed, but Holly doesn’t plan to stay there for long. She’s ready to start the day, and it’s up to Pete to do anything she desires. (Some watersports/scat)
Taking Control – Home from a long day at work, Anita finds the house a mess and her lazy husband Bill lounging around as usual. A unclosed chat box on their computer is the final straw. Anita decides to take control of her marriage and teach Bill where he belongs. (Some watersports)

Getting Pegged! At Amazon.com

3 comments:

  1. Mistress I'm 24 never been told to by a woman that she is in charge. Please teach me men do what she says by spanking me into tears and pegging me for my first time for both

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teach me by place strip me dress me as a naughty girl spank me over your knee please

    ReplyDelete