Sunday, August 18, 2013

Toy REVIEW - Dengeki Dual Wave 16 (male vibrator)

Earlier I previewed this toy and after a lengthy trip from Japan and a heavy workload I was finally able to try it out. So, on with the review!

Quality:

The quality is pretty good for the price. The silicone bands are stretchy but not loose. They slip on easily with a bit of lube. The toy comes with two bands. One is open and the other is closed at one end and each fits snugly in place. Each ring has two spots to insert one of the small vibrators, which the set comes with two wired vibes. The power box uses two standard AA batteries which are included. 

Pros:

The silicone bands are easy to slip on and off with lube. The vibrators are small but powerful, and the one-click controls off a wide variety of vibration patterns. 

Cons:

You need to use lube to apply the rings. They are not stretchy enough that I would try to do so without. The unit comes with only two vibes, which means your limited where you place them. Now honestly, for the price it's cheap enough to buy two sets. 

The experience:

Okay these vibes are not miniature hitachi wands. Now it depends on the person, but I think it will be difficult to orgasm from these vibes alone. They simply do not have the power. BUT that does not make them a bad toy. They are strong enough to get your attention, and if you combine them with any  other stimulation they will definitely help you get off. The true star of this toy is the vibration patterns. Many cause the vibe to rev up and then down or flutter then flare up. It's those combinations that really keep you going. 

Though it's marketed as a solo device, I think this toy will really shine during play with a partner. Wearing during strapon play or  while providing oral sex gives a hands-free boost. It's easy to see the possibilities during domination and non-domination sex scenes. It worked well in solo play with only a small amount of help. 

Bottom line:

Worth the money and a good addition to any toy box. It's not the best thing since baked bread, but its better than a bagel. 

2 comments:

  1. Why do so many people still deny the facts about anal sex? When done properly, it is a good, healthy, and safe way to have sex. Any man who has had his prostate massaged during or before sex knows that the orgasm was much more intense and satisfying.

    For women, anal sex is a viable alternative when they are on their period, or during pregnancy.

    Unfortunately there is a group of people who have taken writings from the Bible and used them out of context in the modern era. Claiming that anal sex is a sin, or that it is not natural, goes against logic and biology. If anal sex were not natural, then there would not be a "male G-spot" located where it can only receive maximum stimulation via anal sex. That's right people, the prostate is the "male G-spot", and it located behind the wall of the anus.

    I have even written a book on the subject of anal sex and prostate stimulation. It is called "Down Under: The Complete Guide to Pegging and Anal Play".

    If anyone is interested in an in-depth discussion on anal sex, and why it is healthy for men to receive anal stimulation on a regular basis, read my book.

    Available at www.altsexmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest I want a woman to Peg me I found that anal for me would be pleasureable I would describe it but it's kinda gross but after I experienced the possible pleasure i think i can cum from it alone I always wanted a woman to take a conversation higher(the best way to describe it is for the woman to take the lead) and tell me her desire and for me to carry it out. I'm not a sissy perhaps I have a homosexual mentality but I want a woman over a man any day and to be honest I don't wanna real cock in my ass lol. I seen pegging and i was intrigued it peaked my interest I might just wanna lose my virginity that way or cowgirl pos. xD I think i might buy the toy! Is it loud??? And no i'm not thinking about wearing it in public lol

    ReplyDelete