Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Shameless Plug - Ghostly Pleasures

 
Anyone following this blog has already seen my book titled Getting Pegged.  Although I write many strapon stories, I also write erotica containing other themes.  I love Halloween and supernatural stories.  Ghostly Pleasures was my first release on Amazon, and a busy fall last year kept me from promoting it.  Now that autumn is coming I find myself once again thinking about Halloween and spooky stories.  So take a look for my book on Amazon.
 
If you're an Amazon Prime member you can borrow my book for no charge!
 
 
 
 

Ghostly Pleasures – Three erotic short stories with a supernatural twist

When the masks come off – All is not as it seems when a stranded young woman accepts an older man’s invitation to his hotel room. Who’s the grifter and who’s the victim? Anything can happen on a cold and windy Chicago Halloween.

Ghost Bangers – Kim is ecstatic when she lands her dream job as a paranormal investigator, but will she still feel the same after a night at one of the most haunted houses in New Orleans? Will she stay the night, or will the twisted ghosts cause her to flee in terror?

A Strange Magic – Not far from Salem Massachusetts sits the Stone Hollow Academy for girls. Math, language and science are not the only lessons taught at the quaint boarding school. Having recently burst into womanhood, Kayla will soon a lesson more important than any Chemistry or physics class could provide.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment