Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It makes me wonder...

I admit that I’ve always had a pretty active imagination.  I think of it as a gift as I’m rarely bored.  With that being said, I often find myself wondering about the people around me.  We hide so much about ourselves that it’s difficult not to muse about the possible secrets lurking all around you.
 
I usually keep myself busy while commuting, but sometimes I simply listen to music and people watch. Trust me, there are some pretty interesting characters riding the Chicago train system.  I don’t pay attention to guys on the train unless I think they might be up to no good, it’s the women that capture my eye.
 
The train travels through multiple areas of the city , and riders come in all shapes, sizes, races and ages.  So when I find a woman that catches my eye I often have to think about what might be lurking under the surface. Is the quiet librarian-type really a wild woman beneath her calm exterior?  Does the older, grandmotherly looking lady prefer anal sex and masturbate with her blinds open for her neighbors to see?
 
I enjoy writing erotic fiction, and these people often inspire my characters.  Having seen a person up close helps me feel more connected to my story.  So this morning I observed a rather average lady on the train.  I don’t mean average in a plain or boring sense, but she wasn’t dressed or acting in a manner that would set her apart from the rest of her fellow passengers.
 
What caught my eye was the deep blue skirt she was wearing.  It wasn’t too short or too tight, but the color was deep and striking.  The weather was cool and a hint of pink was on her cheeks.  Those small elements made her attractive.  Not a glamorous beauty or model, just simply attractive.  Of course my imagination kicked in, and I began wondering about what she might really be like.
 
Could this woman be exactly as her appearance advertised?  Attractive but safe and conservative?  Or could she be wild and kinky with a wicked imagination.  Maybe she harbored fantasies about naked orgies with other women, and maybe those orgies were real and not fantasy.
 
Perhaps this woman owned a impressive collection of sex toys and loved to put on shows for her friends.  I wondered if she owned a harness and dildo, or did she like harness-free models like the feeldoe? The possibilities were endless! Something caught my eye, and I was now sure of one thing.  The ring on her finger told me she was married.
 
The fact that she married didn’t change a thing.  I looked over to my wife sitting next to me.  Her eyes were closed and she was relaxing to the music playing on her IPhone.  Something funny struck me and I couldn’t help but smile.  I know my wife, and I know that the sweet, friendly exterior is simply the wrapper that surrounds the complexity housed inside. 
 
My better half is funny, kind and generous but only a few get a glimpse of her inner self.  She’s wicked, deliciously kinky and ravenous when she wants sex.  There are things that can still shock her, but that list is rapidly dwindling.  She’s my proof that women are often far more than what we think they are.  So when I see that business lady dressed in shiny leather pumps, or the sweaty mother of two out for an evening jog I can let my mind wonder.  Does she like pegging?  What size is her favorite dildo?
 
It's a fun diversion, so next time your out, try imagining the women you see where strapons. You'll look at the world in a completely different way!

No comments:

Post a Comment